successful across industries.
In the retail sector, the social and economic changes in terms of digitization are a major challenge. Creating alternatives to online shopping offers and bringing more “entertainment” to the big shopping malls are just some of the challenges. In recent years, “sustainability” and “decarbonisation” have also become increasingly important.
So what does the shopping center of the future look like? What early influencing factor can planning already have here? What effects does this have on construction and what can the operation of the future look like?
ECE Projektmanagement GmbH & Co. KG, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield as well as The Edge / OVG Real Estate are to be regarded as pioneers in this respect with regard to digital change. It is not without reason that slogans such as “the world needs better buildings” can be found here.
Together with our customers we are going to the “next level”. Even in the early phase of project development, we provide support with early, project-accompanying requirements and information management throughout all life cycle phases of the building. Only in this way can we guarantee that the challenge of developing data and information about the course of the project and making it available for operation is met.
Apart from BIM project implementation, model-based quality assurance of project results and BIM process control, our past projects involved the following challenges:
- How can early analyses and simulations, such as customer routes, environmental influences (traffic stations), logistics, evacuation and other factors influence the planning requirements?
- How can design standards be incorporated into the traceable information requirements?
- How can the model-based design results be used for marketing purposes?
- How can area and space-based requirements be tracked and optimized?
- How can tenant requirements be optimally controlled and integrated into the planning process in a goal-oriented manner?